I have a passion for people’s mental health and well-being. My journey began over 25 years ago when I volunteered for SSAFA supporting families within the military and then delivered alternative education programmes to children aged 9-16.
I am a qualified psychotherapeutic counsellor and supervisor and have a private practice as an integrative therapist including Coherence Therapy. I see UK and international clients, as well as working with charities.
I divide my time between private clients and working in the corporate environment where I deliver training, facilitation and therapeutic supervision. In particular, I have a keen focus working with and supporting Law firms, solicitors and barristers.
I am also a mentor for retired military veterans.
I receive regular supervision for both my counselling practice and my work as a supervisor and constantly appreciate how much I benefit from having my own supervision.
- Advanced Professional Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling Level 6 (Manchester University and Chrysalis)
- Association of Facilitators – Member and Accredited
- Supervision – Cruse & Ascentis
- Family Law Supervision crossover – FLiP Faculty
- Registered Member MBACP – Certificate number 137597
- MNCS (Accred) – Accredited Member of the National Counselling Society
- Associate Member of Resolution